Dispute

terrybulgrin
Contributor
Contributor

How can I get pay pal to help me instead of the seller?   I made an order back on May 17th, never received an invoice or communication from the seller.  I disputed it on Jun 1st.   Pay Pal now keeps moving the resolution date out further and further.   First I was given a resolution date of June 30, then it was moved to July 7, then moved to July 13th and just looked again and it was moved to July 19th?     anyone have any ideas on how to get this stopped?  Do I just need to dispute it with my credit card instead?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Ianbacon
Contributor
Contributor
I opened a resolution case on 4th May, the date given for completion has of today been put back EIGHT TIMES, I see today, it now 25th July!!!! Great service NOT!!!! Don't hold your breath..
Login to Me Too

terrybulgrin
Contributor
Contributor

Just unreal isn't it. Sorry you are having trouble too.     Terrible service by Pay Pal.  I think I am just going to my bank to dispute the charge.  I don't think Pay Pal is ever going to help me.  Good luck to you!

Login to Me Too

Ianbacon
Contributor
Contributor
Good luck. I never thought PayPal would be such a worthless, uncommunicative, totally unhelpful company. Seriously what is the point of them, except to make a profit out of us and who we buy from...
Login to Me Too

terrybulgrin
Contributor
Contributor

I agree.  Very disappointed.  I will be closing my account and will never use Pay Pal again.  Beware everyone!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.