Dispute

CRN1
Contributor
Contributor

I have initiated a dispute on a charge because they sent something other than what I ordered. The last communication I had with them was 3/24/20 when they asked me to send pictured of the incorrect product that was sent. I sent the pictures and have not been able to get a response from them since that time. I was told by Paypal yesterday I would receive a full refund once I send the product back and upload the tracking information. I don't have any return shipping data from the company because they stopped communicating with me prior to giving me any shipping info. There is no place in the dispute thread for me to enter a new comment or indicate there is a problem, There is just a form for me to enter my tracking information on sending the product back. Is there any way to contact a live person at Paypal to figure out what to do next?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Good day @CRN1 

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

There should be a return shipping address on the last email sent by PayPal requesting you to ship the item back to the seller to get a full refund. Otherwise, you may click "Contact" near bottom of the PayPal pages to see options available to get ahold of a representative and request for the return shipping address.

You may also find this article below helpful in time you will be shipping the item back. 

Can I get free shipping on a PayPal return? 

***If you saw a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos or accept it as a solution. Thank you and keep safe!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.