Dispute

TiagoCosta88
Contributor
Contributor

Hello world,

Right a quick one. I have had a problem with a purchase and everything was sorted now, all i needed to do was send the goods back to the seller and upload the tracking information throught resolution centre on PayPal website. Anyway, i been trying to upload the information and when i finish and click ´Submit` and shows always a error and to try again... Which i been doing since yesterday early affternoon and always happen the same error. I have sent messages to PayPal regarding this, which i knew it will take a few hours to respond, but has been already over 24 hours and still no one has replied to me. I really need this done as i will only have my refund if i provide the shipping details (tracking number). PLEASE HELP.

Thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PotpotHo
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @TiagoCosta88 Sorry to hear that, if you're encountering an error uploading the tracking information. You may email the proof of shipment showing the tracking number to <removed> , subject should be the case ID. Thank you.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @TiagoCosta88 and @PotpotHo,

Sorry for any inconvenience. Email addresses are not permitted in the community. I regret the inconvenience that you're experiencing. PayPal customer service is working with a high volume of queries at this time and is working to assist everyone as quickly as possible.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

TiagoCosta88
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, Is there any chance to receive the email by private message? I really really need to upload this information to make sure I’ll have my money back. Thanks
Login to Me Too

TiagoCosta88
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for your help! Take care 🙂
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @TiagoCosta88,

I'm afraid not. If you've reached out to customer service, they'll be contacting you back at the earliest possible opportunity.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.