Dispute

Kdhill1986
New Community Member
I opened a dispute against a company that sent the completely wrong thing. Anyways PayPal said I won and I could be fully refunded my 70 dollars. I went to send it back to China and the shipping was almost as much as I paid. How can I contact PayPal again and let them know I would rather just keep it and get 30% back that they offered the first time?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Kdhill1986, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

If you rejected the partial offer, there is no guarantee that the seller will offer this again as the decision has already been made to issue a full refund upon the return of the item. We do understand that as buyers are obliged to return the item using a tracked delivery service, this can be expensive. PayPal will assist with the return shipping costs and more information on this can be found here - https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/can-i-get-free-shipping-on-a-paypal-return-faq3544?app=s...

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.