Dispute

Beckycohav
New Community Member
Hello , I contacted PayPal on a transaction with the number 2KP90945LD3294002, a claim was filed with the supplier. According to a call with PayPal I was asked to return the items to the supplier and it turns out that I called exactly on the last day I had the option to return the items and PayPal informed me that this is exactly the last day you can return the items, I did not understand the explanation if this is the last day why the lawsuit was closed ?! I said I was ready to return and suddenly sent a message that after checking it turned out that PayPal had contacted us and closed the dispute and disappeared, I wrote dozens of emails and there is no answer ("I do not have a problem" I realized that they had full backing from PayPal) I went back to PayPal and PayPal said that if that's the way we can no longer help, the service experience is very sad and I would ask for your intervention, since this is an insignificant amount - $ 51, thank you very much
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Beckycohav 

You have to return any items promptly and provide paypal with the tracking number to show that you have done so.

As you waited till the last day and presumably still didn't add that tracking number the case was closed.

If you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then try your card issuer?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Beckycohav 

You have to return any items promptly and provide paypal with the tracking number to show that you have done so.

As you waited till the last day and presumably still didn't add that tracking number the case was closed.

If you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then try your card issuer?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.