Dispute

Mlk-
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a hair Curler from a company that sent me the wrong product. I went to look at their reviews and there were hundreds where the same thing happened. I disputed and they offered half back. No that's not what I ordered. They are a scam. PayPal wasn't much of a help because they are asking me to send it back. Well why would I pay the shipping??? Its a cheap $5 hair iron they sent me

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Donna

Hi Mlk-,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

With these kind of claims, we would request the item to be returned and a tracking number provided from you to show the item has been delivered back to the seller. Also, PayPals Buyer Protection Policy overrides the sellers terms and conditions. I would advise you to return the item, using a trackable postal method (and company) that suits you best. If the seller refuses to accept the item, and we can see this using the tracking number you have sent us, we will still file in your favour. PayPal can help you with the return cost of an item. You will find more details here.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.