Dispute

sarahalicia28
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered from a clothing company. Only received two items from four items that I bought. Communicated with the clothing company to get a return label cuz the two items that I did buy where the wrong size. Not receiving a return label from the clothing company. So I contacted PayPal to help and they denied my dispute. Because it showed that they delivered a package. But I only got two items from for that I received. So they're believing the clothing company over me. Now I'm stuck with I paid a lot of money on this on these clothes for nothing.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sarahalicia28

In the event of an item not received dispute all the seller has to do is provide trackable proof of delivery of the item to you and they win.

What you should have done is file a dispute for 'item received but not as described' ie 2 instead of 4 and then paypal would have told you to return what you received for a full refund.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sarahalicia28
Contributor
Contributor
I am to late now cause when I try to go back and another dispute it won't let me.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sarahalicia28

Yep you are only allowed x1 dispute per transaction.

Your only option is if you funded that paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and ask them to chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.