Dispute

Fifelady
Contributor
Contributor
Hi A buyer made a payment to my account, on Sunday 15/4. I posted the goods on Monday Royal Mail Signed for. Monday evening the customer asked for the tracking number which I sent. Tuesday the opened a dispute in PayPal saying goods had not been delivered 39 mins after asking me by email how I had sent it. I responded through PayPal confirming the tracking number and pasting the info from Royal Mail tracking saying the goods were progressing through their network for delivery. I also emailed them a copy of the post office receipt with tracking number. Yesterday I gave details through PayPal of current total mail tracking stating they had tried to deliver goods yesterday but no one in and to arrange new delivery or pick up from sorting office. I emailed again asking them to remove the dispute. Have heard nothing from them since Monday. What do I do now, I find it reduculous that someone can even raise a dispute within 1 business day of making a payment.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Fifelady

They can open a dispute whenever they want to BUT they can't escalate it to a claim until 7 days post payment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Fifelady

They can open a dispute whenever they want to BUT they can't escalate it to a claim until 7 days post payment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Fifelady
Contributor
Contributor
Is there no way I can get this dispute lifted. The tracking info is now showing it has been delivered and signed for at 9.15 this morning and still no word from buyers.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.