Dispute with buyer regarding an item not received

shyam1979
Contributor
Contributor

I am Shyam Janakiraman and received an email from a person named Charlotte that I received a job in their company (***). I have their Skype (****) and Whatsapp (****). Since I was an Indian, they asked me to received money of $ 7,425.00 USD from **** via paypal on 12.1.2017 and transfer to my bank account. From there, they asked me to send money to 3 sellers based in New Delhi, India which I sent via Axis bank account. I made the transfer on 16.1.2017. I have taken screenshots of all payments done to the 3 sellers. Now, **** sent me a mail that the items have not been received and demand payment for $ 7,039.11 USD. Has such a situation occurred in the past under your observation ? What should I do as the case has gone in **** favour now asking me to make the re-payment ?

Thanks & Regards,

Shyam Janakiraman

Post edited by Moderator to comply with Community guidelines

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

gardenia517
New Community Member

I also have the same problem.  I purchased the reusable double sided fur remover to prime4choice.  I have seen the product posted in one of the social media site.  I paid the item last December 25, 2017 using paypal account and paid 35.44USD  They sent me order number and saying delivery period is 3-4 days maximum of 2 weeks but when I tracked the said order number, it says unavailable.  I waited for a week before tracking again the number and it really does not exist.  I emailed the merchant but until now they are not replying.  Up to this time i haven't receive my goods yet.  Well I just hope that these people may come to realize that fooling one person is not a justifiable to be able to live.  I just hope that they will be enlightened and God bless them.  Next time I will be more careful in buying items.  I paid the goods from a hard earned money.  

Login to Me Too

manojhumana
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Shyam Janakiraman

I have also face same story like you. I would like to talk to you. Please update if you find any solution for this. 

Manoj

Login to Me Too

manojhumana
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly same story happened with me on march. My amount was 7600 USD. Same problem. manojhumana

Login to Me Too

shyam1979
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Manoj,

We need to wait and check what paypal does. Nice to see your message.

Regards,

Shyam

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.