Dispute with a seller when a purchase is incorrect.

Susie80
Contributor
Contributor

I am in dispute with a company, who just refuse to correct an error made by themselves.  

I placed an order for sandals which on delivery found were a larger size than ordered.  I emailed company and requested mailing instructions for returning the order.  The company insisted that was the size I had ordered.  I emailed a copy of the confirmation, where it confirmed I had ordered the correct size.  However, since then we have exchanged emails, with me providing photocopied details, and the company still adamantly maintaining they have supplied the correct order.  I ordered a size 7.5 (UK size) and they sent a size 43 (EU), which is equivalent to UK size of size 9/10.  My problem has been dismissed by the Resolution Centre at PayPal.  I am at a loss to know what more I can do to resolve the problem.

Kind regards

Kind regards - Maureen <removed>

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Susie80 

Did you open a dispute for item received but not as described > put in all the info and escalate to a claim?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.