Dispute with Roaeqlin

CFRanci
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I bought something from this online seller but have not received my order. Is there anyone who had been scammed by this seller too? They are supposed to be selling household appliances.

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

Betlog
New Community Member

I ordered the digital air fryer last may and didn't get it tried to email them but it's refusing to accept my email! Can I refund my money?

Login to Me Too

Jamvania
Contributor
Contributor
Hi how can we get a refund regarding this scam? I ordered a digital air fryer but they delivered a ring!
Login to Me Too

Danijarvis
New Community Member
The same thing happened to me I received a ring and not an air fryer. What can I do for a refund?
Login to Me Too

MAMorley
Contributor
Contributor

I also ordered the air fryer and got a ring in the mail today.   PayPal is asking me for a UPS form for my claim and the darned thing was sent via China Post.    Customs value on the shipping label says $15, so it's probably the kind of ring that will turn your finger green.  

Login to Me Too

Phaikon
Contributor
Contributor

We should be protected by the Purchase Protection Program Purchase Protection Program

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security

Login to Me Too

CFRanci
Contributor
Contributor
We’d wish.
Login to Me Too

linot9778
New Community Member
same thing happened to me.i just want my money back!
Login to Me Too

MAMorley
Contributor
Contributor

Try filing a claim for item received not item ordered

Login to Me Too

CFRanci
Contributor
Contributor
Unfortunately Paypal was useless in reconciling this scam. They came back to me saying they are denying my claim since the vendor showed proof that they have shipped my “order” which was replaced by a fake ring. Paypal is in cahoots with this scammer!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.