Dispute with- Joyfornice Design

Di-
Contributor
Contributor

Joyfornice Design I ordered on September 1st and still have not received any confirmation, tracking or invoice for these products. Can you help with this? I contacted joyfornice design and they have not responded.

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

Rsmith2005
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered clothing from what appears to be a "REAL ONLINE RETAILER" 4/23/20 after numerous emails and trying to find a phone number, I believe I have been scammed. $130.18 on my PAYPAL ACCOUNT! But I have not received any correspondence, shipping info, nothing. Now I found evidence that I am not the only person to be scammed by this "Company" .Is it possible for PAYPAL-SYNCHRONY bank to help me with this situation. If you need further information please contact me. It appears on my statement on 4/23/20 for $130.18. A company called JOYFORNICE? I purchased clothing. but they don't seem to exist? Thank you for your time and consideration. Sincerely, RANDALL D SMITH
Login to Me Too

Travelrnforlife
Contributor
Contributor
I am going through this exact situation now! I ordered back in May-July I receive junk that I didn’t order, filed a complaint also for refund with PayPal after I sent this junk back! The seller I bought from was not JOYFORNICE-it was a company called Noracora...however it has been 3 months now and PayPal states they won’t resolve the refund request until I provide a confirmation number-I mauled this junk back THREE months ago-how am I supposed to get a confirmation number?!? I then told PayPal I was going to file with my bank and then they threaders that if I didn’t have the number they would close the case in the sellers favor. Isn’t it funny I have stated 4 times now I didn’t get a confirmation number and they keep asking this???? They also advised me to fill out a GOVERNMENT COMPLAINT FOR FRAUD-and I DID, yet are still wasting my time FOR this company!
Login to Me Too

Mollstress
Contributor
Contributor
Yes i had this problem, also they lied to paypal about the return I should recieve (which incidentally happened with another company, it seems paypal just goes with the policy "whatever the vendor says is true" ) so I tried to handle it myself, got a couple items that i didnt order and never recived the rest or a refund. This company goes by several different names selling lots of different products. You can tell its them by the way they sell. Buy one at 10% off, 2 get 20%off, 3 get 50% off or anything similar. Often if I see them on instagram, if I search through the comments there are others like me and/or the actual companies that sell those clothes will speak up and say the image was stolen. Sorry you got scammed too it's a bummer
Login to Me Too

Rsmith2005
Contributor
Contributor
I just went through the virtual help and Dispute , they are not in? I am on the East Coast. I refuse to pay for something I didn't receive. I let PAYPAL know this. I will payoff my account and subtract the amount in Dispute. I can't even find the company online any more!! So mad I fell for this SCAM!
Login to Me Too

Rsmith2005
Contributor
Contributor
AFTER WAITING THREE MONTHS A BAG OF EXTREMELY CHEAP CLOTHES WERE RECEIVED, NOT ALL ITEMS WERE SHIPPED. I AM RETURNING EVERYTHING. PAYPAL SAID THAT I RECEIVED A TRACKING NOTICE BUT I JUST CHECKED MY EMAIL AGAIN AND I DIDN'T RECEIVE ANYTHING.
Login to Me Too

Rsmith2005
Contributor
Contributor
I need a return label for the JOYFORNICE DESIGN scam. Or am I going to be reimbursed for my return fee. I tried several times to follow up with Mark's response but it doesn't allow me to go to the activity area. I am being bounced back to the message.
Login to Me Too

Cfmcookie
New Community Member
I also have this problem. I thought thatPaypal would have had more Impact like amazon does. PayPal doesn’t seem to have any leverage. I bought$113 worth of clothing and never got it. Impossible to reach the supplier as the first step
Login to Me Too

Horspool
I ordered a dress from Joyfornice 6/29/20. I haven’t received it, nor have I heard from them. I’ve emailed them twice but have only received an automated reply stating someone would contact me within 48 hours, which hasn’t happened. I asked that my order be canceled and that I receive a full refund. I’m not holding out much hope, though. PayPal shouldn’t do business with scam companies like this. I had the same problem with Cherish Me.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.