Dispute unresolved

EvolHarmony
New Community Member
I ordered some socks from revolutionized media which were described as they'd be able to help keep someone warm in negative temperatures. Since I suffer in the cold, I purchased 4 pairs of these socks. Once received, I was not any warmer in my own home, let alone outside in the cold. I emailed the seller requesting return info since the items were nothing like they promised and they continually refused to provide return info. I have escalated the case only for it to be resolved in the seller favor because "they weren't damaged" well, the reason for the dispute was they weren't as described, not that they were damaged. They're regular flimsy socks sold under the guise that they had specialized magnetic material. How did paypal resolve the dispute in the seller favor?!?! Don't I still have the right to buyer remorse and a return option?!?! Why is it ok for a seller to provide false advertisements and not be held liable when the buyer wants to return for a refund?!?! What kind of scam is this?!?!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.