Dispute status is "Under Review" for more than 10 days, 30 days total already

dtimoshyn
New Community Member

Hello, can somebody help me? The problem is next - i paid for item 16th of July (international shipping) and seller send it the same day. Tracking was working for two days and stop working saying that is is leaving Facility Center. I haven't reveived my item so I opened dispute on 7th of August. Seller said that "it is not his business" since he sent item. Dispute time is 30 days total for now and it is being "Under review" for 10 days (few update with same "Under review" label). I have tried contact paypal support but only get automated message back. My track number is already in use for different parcel (as i undestand USPS reuse tracking numbers). What can i do toresolve my problem except just waiting for what? Should i call PayPal support (it is expensive doing so from my country) or it will be useless waste of time and money?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_paula

Hi dtimoshyn, 

I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your item. If you have opened a dispute I would recommend to check to ensure that the dispute has been escalated to a claim. If you go to your Resolution centre and click on the details of the case you will see an option to "escalate". If you do not see this option then it would mean that the case has already been escalated. If you have still not received an update and it is expensive to call I would advise considering sending us an email to request an update. You can do this by clicking on the "Help & Contact" link at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Thanks for your post, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.