Dispute ruled Not in my favor despite I was sent a 99cent store item instead of a printer

spoonbender
New Community Member

I was going through my paypal account and noticed a dispute I had was not in my favor. I paid for a mini engraving laser printer and was sent a 99 cent store label maker. I have the email chain with the shipper and they never responded to my issue. I paid extra for expedited shipping and still received it nearly a month later when it should have been 3 days. They provided tracking and paypal ruled in their favor despite the fact I did not received what I ordered. My question is, the case is closed and I just noticed it was not in my favor. (eye sight is bad so I might have thought It was in my favor) is there anything I can do? I paid $35 for a 99 cent store item. The website is shut down obviously since they were scamming people. Thank you in advance for your responses. (I have the emails sent to seller)

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@spoonbender 

Contact PayPal to request a change on the case from Item not received to Significantly not as described. Reference the case ID number. Keep in mind that PayPal will ask you to return the item for a refund if case is escalated to PayPal to resolve.

1. Go to: https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/contact-us
  2. Click Disputes and account limitations
  3. Click Disputes
  4. Click Dispute a payment
  5. Click Message Us after the “This information might help” box

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.