Dispute resolved based on incomplete Information

GreazyGramma
New Community Member

Hello community.

I recently filed a dispute because I did not receive and item I ordered. I contacted the USPS with the tracking information to determine the issue. The status of the tracking info stated delivered, yet I had no item. The USPS determined that the delivery address associated with the tracking number I received from the seller, through PayPal, was not my address. I contacted the seller using all the options described on their website. They did not respond. I filed a dispute. I provided my order information to PayPal. PayPal closed the dispute, stating that the tracking info stated it was delivered. There was no follow up on what address was associated with the tracking number.

How can you dispute a resolution? The seller sent it to the wrong address. They will not respond, yet PayPal resolved in their favor. I have paid for an item I did not receive. I have documentation from the USPS stating the incorrect delivery address.

What action can I take? Any help is appreciated.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Mediator2
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal did the same to me. In my case, an item with the tracking number was delivered a day after my claim was closed. I ordered a raised garden bed...the seller sent a tiny peeler that is not functional. PayPal does nit respond to my attempts to reach them.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.