Dispute resolution

Mike266
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I'm seriously concerned about a transaction I'm in dispute with

this is second posting so I apologise.

I was charged £132 in a transaction for what the dispute relates too. I'm having great difficulty getting in touch with PayPal.

ive tried most avenues and am present waiting for an agent to contact me via the message service. The resolution centre have the matter in hand and I'm promised an answer by the 14 th December. I'm at a loss to understand the length of time to resolve the issue. It seems I may have been the subject of a fraudulent transaction. Do I have any come back from what seems  to me to be a very poor service from paypal especially as a guarantee seems to be offered on eBay etc.

can I resort to informing my credit card supplier?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_AngelaK

Hi @Mike266,

I'm sorry to hear about this concerning issue. Disputes can take a while, due to the amount of time that we need to give the seller to respond, and to allow us time to investigate all factors. If you haven't already, please hold off on reporting this with your card issuer, as we'll have the most direct resources to investigate and make sure that you're taken care of. Thank you for your patience during this process. 

-Angela

Login to Me Too

Mike266
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Angela. Thanks for your reply don't worry I don't need to contact my card supplier the issue has been settled and my pay pal account has been debited with the disputed amount.

thanks again

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.