Dispute resolution time length to resolve

MollieHarlan
Contributor
Contributor

I filed a dispute with the resolution center on 4/20/21 and it’s still open and has been in under review status for a long time now. The resolution date has now changed 3 times and is now sometime in June. I provided information where I had emailed the seller, the tracking number I was provided, the receipt from my purchase, the emails from UPS, FedEx, and USPS stating the tracking number is bogus and I may have provided other information when I filed the dispute I can remember but why is it taking over a month to settle this and the resolution date keep changing. Not to mention that PayPal has not sent an email to me at all letting me know what is going on all I can do is log in and see that it’s still under review but as to why the resolution date keeps changing or what they are reviewing I haven’t a clue. It took me less than 24 hours to get all the information I provided them. I filled the dispute almost a month after the item was to be delivered too so that I was giving the seller a chance because it was coming from over seas . What is going on? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @MollieHarlan,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 

I'm sorry to hear your dispute is taking so long. I recommend contacting Customer Support for assistance with your dispute. You can reach Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal website. Support is also available through Facebook private message or Twitter direct message.

I hope your case is resolved soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.