Dispute resolution on refunding of a non matching product.

jliang70
Contributor
Contributor

I recently purchased a camera tripod from a Chinese based company Bonai Limited on 13/12/2020.  Instead of sending me the tripod the seller sent me an electronic tooth brush,  I contacted the seller and insisted that there were little use for me to keep the electronic tooth brush,  I would be happy if they can either refund the whole amount or sending the correct product in this case a tripod.  The seller insisted that they could only refund 55% of the amount I paid for the tripod or I returned the product before a refund.  I raised a dispute with Paypal and after a few exchanges the seller agree to a full refund on 31/1 if I can provide tracking info by 6/2.  On 6/2 I returned the electronic tooth brush through Australia Post and I took a photo of the Australia Post receipt,  attached the photo as proof of my return of the electronic tooth brush.  And when I view the status of this dispute,  Paypal has ruled in favor of the seller saying the photo of my Australia Post is invalid.   Can you please explain to me what is considered as valid evidence in this case?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.