Dispute resolution - no way to contact PayPal

mariner8381
Contributor
Contributor

I currently have a dispute ongoing on an order and only have 5 days left in the time period allowed by PayPal. The claim has been escalated and I can no longer contact PayPal through the Resolution Centre. The seller has sent a tracking number that shows the shipment data has been received by the shipping company but it doesn't show that the parcel has actually been received or dispatched. This hasn't changed in almost a month. I'm worried that the shipper will use this information as a stalling tactic and PayPal will use this to decide in the Sellers's favour without actually looking at the shipping details. How can I contact PayPal with this information? I am located in Australia.

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

NoStressZone
New Community Member
It depends on who it is bc my things went to a whole different state than I live in. I was assured a money back guarantee but they denied. I had a recent transaction where I ordered size 4 children’s shoes and I wear a 9 in adults and it fits me. I was also denied getting my money back. I’m convinced that eBay and PayPal together are scamming some customers. This is ridiculous and I have screenshots also to prove every conversation about the wrong state and of the shoes fitting me instead of my daughter. I was still denied on both. I had to call my bank and my bank investigated and found I was scammed and got my money back.
Login to Me Too

mariner8381
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for this advice - contacted PayPal via Facebook and then Messenger and got a satisfactory solution to my problem.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.