Dispute rate increase

VeganMom
New Community Member
Hello All! I run an EBay store for the last several months, I believe I started it mid October. I have never had a return that I refused. I had one customer who wanted a refund because he item didn’t arrive on time and was still in the hands of usps during the Christmas rush. The item was sent out the day he ordered it and I used the priority mail service he selected. His argument was it was only coming four states over it should of taken approximately 4 days. Not sure where he found that data. Regardless I spent hours calling eBay in which I was told don’t worry about it. They will update the customer and let them know they have extended shipping times because of Covid and Christmas. I kept track of the package and when it finally arrived I expected a refund request and saw nothing. Then I get this email today about my dispute levels going up and find a dispute closed with his name on it. This has been the only dispute I’ve ever had. So you have one dispute and your account is jeopardized ? And why did eBay not inform of this dispute. Anyone please advise. Thank you for your time.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@VeganMom 

Sorry but if its an ebay dispute and an ebay sale what does this have to do with paypal? 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.