Dispute (raised to claim by Paypal agent) denied

Lunaminica
New Community Member

Early february i bought a couple of flight tickets from Frankfurt to Lanzarote. 

The airline i bought it at was Condor. 

Now condor cancelled my flight since they reduced the amount of flights to Lanzarote one of which was my return flight. 
Since i booked the flights as a return flight they cancelled both flights and refunded the full amount of the tickets to the company i bought the tickets from. 

Now i tried to contact the company i bought the tickets from but i can't get a hold of them. 
Their phone numbers are closed. The chatbot is only a bot and there is no way to talk to an actual agent and they don't respond on any email. 

Now i filled in a dispute on the 16th. 

First it was denied with the reason (18th of june): 
This decision was made because your billing dispute doesn't match our qualifications for a billing dispute.

After searching on the community and sending a email to paypal an agent from paypal adviced me to raise the dispute to a claim. 

So i asked that though a email. 
There i got the advise i should escalate the dispute to a claim. 
That option wasn't available so i mailed paypal again with a question to do so. 

On the 20th dispute was closed again with the same reason. 

I reopened it again and then i received a email (inbox) response from paypal on the 24th that my dispute was changed to a claim. 

Now on the 25th of june the claim got closed with the reason: 

This decision was made because your billing dispute doesn't match our qualifications for a billing dispute.

Have i now officially lost my 1500 euro's payed for the flight tickets and can't get a refund for this?

Hope to hear some tips. 

Greetings Paul

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.