Dispute protecting fraud

WRobs
Contributor
Contributor

We paid a partial payment for concert tickets and were told after that his card wasn't working and that he had it reversed and we needed to send it again to his wives account. Of course it was never reversed and we never received the tickets and were blocked after.  Paypals response was that the transaction was successful.  They wouldn't let me reverse or cancel it.  What now after a claim has been closed?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@WRobs 

Well you have given a load of info but none that would help, so...

1. How did you send the funds ie which paypal option did you select.

2. How did you fund that paypal payment ie which funding source.

3. Which dispute did you open and did you escalate it to a claim.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

WRobs
Contributor
Contributor

Well you have given a load of arrogance that isn't helping anyone either. Keep your stupid opinions to yourself!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@WRobs 

Wrong, i will post when, if and as many times as i wish to.

And what i posted was factual and not an opinion.

You posted a lot of waffle but nothing with the actual information that we could use to help you.

Hence why i made it easy for you with a 1 /2 /3.......so...........your welcome.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @WRobs,

I'm sorry to hear that the claim was closed. Further information will be very helpful in allowing the community to assist you.

Was the transaction a Goods and Services payment or a Friends and Family payment? Did you open a dispute for Item Not Received? 

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.