Dispute problems

Caron2fairies
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone else had issue of filing a dispute as not received then package comes during dispute but is not what you ordered?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Dajarra
Contributor
Contributor

Unable to provide photos and back up data to verify dodgy products  not what we’re ordered then they get their money and no refunds.

Login to Me Too

Caron2fairies
Contributor
Contributor
I don't understand why I can't open another dispute on same transaction. Yes I finally received package but it was not what I ordered!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Caron2fairies 

You do have the option to 'change' a dispute from non receipt TO not as described as long as you are quick and do it before it closes.

However if its closed and the item arrives misdescribed (bet it was tat from China?) then your only option is to contact customer services and explain what happened and whilst you can't open a dispute yourself they may open one for you.

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.