Dispute problem

Marquess
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

2weeks ago i suffering with the dispute with the paypal! 

I buyed an item from Willhaben platform and the seller doesn"t send my item more than 2 weeks ago, but the money he stole it and block me.

I used my paypal becasue i beleived it saved! 

After i used my Dispute around 5 minutes later i get a Closed and not accept my Dispute because: I cannot prove that i get not the Item?! 

So disgusting...Looks like Paypal protect the Stolen peoples! and help too.

I did write 6 emails to paypal and they just always Write back the same! Like a Robot"s ..you can use Dispute and bla bla etc..but not able to do and they dont help me nothing! 

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Teslafan101
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

what kind of dispute did you open?

Login to Me Too

Marquess
Contributor
Contributor

As the system told me...

Resolution Center- Report Problem -Report Seller and the reasson.

5minutes later the answer: Unauthorized transaction

Login to Me Too

Teslafan101
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

you should open a case of item not received.

Login to Me Too

Marquess
Contributor
Contributor

And if not have that option? 

I"ve seen all of my payment has that option just this one not! 

Other payment"s show me : Print and refund but here show me only Print or send again... Can you write me in private and i show pictures about? 

Login to Me Too

Marquess
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal_david

Hey Marquess.

Welcome to the Community!

If you don't have an option to file an item not received dispute through the PayPal website on this transaction, it sounds like the payment may have been sent as a personal/gift transaction.

These types of payments are not eligible for coverage under our Buyer Protection Policy, I'm afraid. In this case, we would advise you to try working directly with your bank or card issuer to request a refund on the transaction. You can also find more information on our Buyer Protection Policy through this link https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/FAQ957

I hope this helps. 

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.