Dispute over refund

Mummyrivers
I’m very new to PayPal so not 100% sure how it worked, only that I thought I was covered. Anyway someone messaged me asking me on WhatsApp if I was interested in buying this item from her, so of course I said yes, she told me to do this through PayPal and do it through friends & family ( I had no idea what this really meant) , that same evening I found this item on another selling site being offered by someone else , then I knew it was a scam so tried to recover money back to no avail. I opened a dispute only for PayPal to close it straight away saying buyer did nothing wrong. I don’t know how to navigate PayPal to dispute this dispute. I paid by my bank card so wondering if I call my bank and get money back that way. I messaged this person and she realished in the fact she had my money and has now blocked me. I don’t know what else to do. I don’t have much money and she’s taken what little money I had.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.