Dispute over google play payment of £68.99 to blockscapes

picklesal
Contributor
Contributor

I spotted a receipt on my email account for £68.99 payment to google play for points on blockscapes.  I did not authorise the transaction and i did not receive the 68,800 points.  

Paypal have closed my dispute stating that I received the service.  I did not receive anything.

There is no history on blockscapes to prove that i received the points only the payment of £68.99.  

Please can anyone advise on what to do next

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @picklesal,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry to know about what has happened. If you're not happy with the decision of the dispute, you can certainly appeal the case by selecting a closed case in the resolution center within 10 days from the dispute closed date. Here's the link to appeal. For account-specific questions, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support by clicking on the help and contact option at the bottom of the page on our website. 

I hope this helps.

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

picklesal
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Ayesha thank you for replying. PayPal have now offered me a voucher. I am very happy that this has now been resolved. Thanks again.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.