Dispute opened since 14 May, resolution date changed multiple times

blakeong
Contributor
Contributor

I bought an item from a US company and after trying to contact them several times they still did not response to the status of my order. 

After I open the case with PayPal, the company replied with a tracking number on 16th of May (Fedex). Till today the item has not been shipped, it's just that the label has been printed. 

I can't seems to find anyone on PayPal to talk to. What are my options? Can I do a chargeback with my credit card company? 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

blakeong
Contributor
Contributor

So, I finally got my case resolved. I left a message in the chat system as the queue was several hours wait time. To my surprise, I saw their reply the next day and managed to get hold of an agent during the wee hours in the morning. The agent went thru my case and the evidence I provided and resolved the dispute in my favor. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

Lozd170
Contributor
Contributor
I have having same problem PayPal's customer service is the worst in the world I stupidly brought an item from some Chinese scammers I have not been able to contact the so called seller have sent over 15 emails to PayPal customer service who are so lazy they just send automatically generated email good luck hope you get refund I am still trying PayPal are as bad as scam website as they allow them to trade under PayPal banner scandalous.
Login to Me Too

Disgruntledread
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having the same problem. Cannot speak to anyone from customer service but their stupid collection department has called me three times for a package I havent received and put a stop payment on immediately after I found out it was a scam. I ordered on may 14th. My package has been sitting in LA for three weeks. I'm about to start a class action lawsuit.
Login to Me Too

Lozd170
Contributor
Contributor
Can you add me to your law suit maybe if we get everyone to join as a tort case we might get compensated from PayPal have been on this forum lots of unhappy users of PayPal just wish I was a lawyer .
Login to Me Too

Twiglets
Contributor
Contributor

I too have had a case open since 16th May.  It is extremely frustrating that we were advised this case would be resolved 16 June (28 days after I opened my dispute), only for the date to be moved to 21 June, and now 23 June. I paid for something and never received it, nor did I receive any communication from the seller, or proof or postage. I am £110 short, and had every confidence in PAYPAL should a fraudulent activity occur.  Unable to contact PAYPAL by phone, and all messages are automated.  Absolutely ridiculous.  Please add me to your Law-suit as support.

Login to Me Too
Solved

blakeong
Contributor
Contributor

So, I finally got my case resolved. I left a message in the chat system as the queue was several hours wait time. To my surprise, I saw their reply the next day and managed to get hold of an agent during the wee hours in the morning. The agent went thru my case and the evidence I provided and resolved the dispute in my favor. 

Login to Me Too

02WildcatTags
Contributor
Contributor

Having the same issue with 2 purchases through Paypal. Resolution dates keep changing. I've provided emails, screenshots, contact information for shipping company, and communications from the seller that show they refuse to cooperate or deliver information requested and which they agreed to deliver back in mid-May. This is a very frustrating process. Waited 2 hours in the chat que.

Some of the files I uploaded to the disputes are missing from the logs from before and after communication with seller ceased.

BTW, if you are using DHL or awaiting a DHL shipment, they are using independent contractors that are dumping some packages at Amazon fulfillment centers so they don't have to deliver them. Just a heads up, if your packages are not delivered from international shippers.

Login to Me Too

angelwings2ltd
Contributor
Contributor

I have left several messages, to no avail. . . 

I have waited 5-7 hrs with chat/ message window open. . . and NOTHING!!

My resolution date changed a few times. . . 

think I'm going to Quit Paypal & go to Chime or CashApp.

Login to Me Too

02WildcatTags
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you. I'm going to do the same. This keeps happening and it's very frustrating. 2 disputes and they refuse to mediate or look at the evidence. NEVER contacted DHL about the case I opened with them when the seller refused to look into it or provide the waybill number.

Login to Me Too

angelwings2ltd
Contributor
Contributor

Finally received notice that My case is now CLOSED.

THEY FOUND IN FAVOR OF THE SELLER!!!

I sent Proof several times that the seller defrauded me.

Sent me 2 KN95 masks instead of the Embroidery Machine

(clearly marked on the purchase receipt I received). . . . 

- - - Now - I have NO machine, 2 masks I will Never Use,

AND I am out the money paid. . . !!!  

I AM SO DONE WITH PAYPAL. . .   Time to switch tp CASH App, or CHIME!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.