Dispute mistake

grasxce
Contributor
Contributor
As there was allegations against a seller who was selling similar products, I thought i’d send in a dispute for a simple refund, but instead it came through as order never came which obviously not it’s only been three days and it’s been shipped from the US, So now if the item actually doesn’t come i won’t be able to reopen this case and I am absolutely panicked.
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@grasxce 

Next time do not close dispute. Leave it open as long as possible until item received. If item does not arrive before 20th day from date of dispute opened, escalate to PayPal claim.

You can dispute through your card issuer, if you paid by card should there be a problem with the order.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

grasxce
Contributor
Contributor
I had to evoke it completely because it made it come across as if i was scamming, I wish there was a way I could contact paypal somehow to explain what’s happened
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@grasxce 

Click Help at the top, then click “Message Center” to send them a message.

Login to Me Too

grasxce
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for the help i’m so grateful ❤️
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@grasxce wrote:
Thank you for the help i’m so grateful ❤️

You’re welcome. 😀 😉

Login to Me Too

grasxce
Contributor
Contributor
2// Now I’m absolutely terrified. They did send me an email saying they get confused with another brand, I got confused using the paypal app, and made a stupid mistake that I will most likely suffer the loss of money from. They did send a tracking number and I’m currently waiting on its location, fingers crossed this guy is telling the truth !
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@grasxce 

There are things you can do. You can cross that bridge when you get there. You can contact customer service to see if they will open a Significantly not as described case. If not do a chargeback through your card.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.