Dispute issues.

Ashjo1
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I’ve recently had a dispute with a seller who took my money and never sent the item. I logged this with PayPal and I’ve been trying all week to get this escalated. I could not go further and submit this. I’ve left a message with PayPal for help but now it’s been closed. Is there any way this can be sorted?
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ashjo1 

Which dispute type did you open?

Why did you close it or did paypal close it as you didn't escalate?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ashjo1
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for replying. PayPal closed it as it had not been escalated. Even though there was no way to do it. Basically I ordered from someone and paid via paypal. She has now closed her business down and not sent out orders. She took loads of money from people and I was just trying to get my money back for an order I never received. Thank you
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ashjo1 

I asked you 2 questions, you have answered 1.

I asked 2 as i needed replies to 2 to be able to have any chance of helping you.

If i am giving up my time to help you, then you could at least answer what i asked.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Ashjo1
Contributor
Contributor
There is no need to be rude. This is the first time I’ve come for advice and I won’t be bothering to reply. I’m unsure of what type of dispute it was. I’m going to close this now as I was not expecting the rude response
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ashjo1 

You 'don't know' whether you opened a dispute for non receipt OR not as described OR unauthorised OR billing issue etc ??????

If you said which one I would have given up my time 'again' to give you some options.

Nothing rude in my reply, I responded to your post and you couldn't even answer both questions asked.

If you 'didn't know' then you could at least have answered the second question saying that.

Sorry think you are the 'rude' one. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.