Dispute issue

evansalan70
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered some Christmas lights in early November and didn't receive them until Dec 29th. I also only received 2 of the 5 I ordered and one of them didn't work. I contacted the supplier and they never responded, so I filed a dispute asking PayPal for help to get what I ordered or refund me what I paid. I also attached pictures of the package I received that clearly showed I did not get all that I ordered and paid for. I hoped that the supplier would be forced to contact me and I could get what I ordered but that did not happen. I got this email today from PayPal Hello leonard evans, We received the case(s) you filed on January 13, 2020. We have reviewed this transaction(s) and are denying your case(s). This decision was made because we received shipment tracking from the merchant confirming that the merchandise was delivered. We're sorry for any problems you may have experienced with the transaction(s). Transaction information: Dispute Case ID: PP-D-52381050 Transaction Amount: $34.50 USD Dispute Amount: $34.50 USD Transaction ID: 9W258356P2734xxxx Transaction Date: November 8, 2019 Thanks, PayPal The supplier says I got it so that's it?! No mention of the fact that I said in my dispute that what I did receive was broken! This is wrong PayPal! I use your service to be protected from exactly this situation and this is your answer?! I sent all the information, including pictures, I could through this system to prove my case and I still get **bleep**. I will never buy anything from a China company again, no customer support or service at all.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

DivaGirl66
New Community Member

Same thing happened to me got the same answer except it was for luggage that I never got. They never even provided me with the tracking numbers and the seller even blocked me from reaching out to them. I sent all of that to Paypal and the seller sends a bogus package delivered message to them then they close the case. I will not be using paypal any more. I will use venmo or cash app or get one specific credit card for online purchases. Paypal completely sucks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.