Dispute in sellers favour

blueboy68
New Community Member

I have just had my case closed and in favour of the seller, I find this absolutely ridiculous when you look at this link, the video on the left is

what drew me to click and buy as this is the video thaat promotes the item, the video on the right is the actual item that arrived,

how can paypal say that is fair for them to dupe me like that.

https://www.facebook.com/alan.conroy.3762/posts/482563182611883

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@blueboy68 

Ring the number on the back of your credit card to contact your card issuer OR if you do online credit card banking then raise a complaint in there.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@blueboy68 

Facebook is full of Chinese sellers selling tat as Facebook does not vet sellers so buyer beware.

If you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then see if they will help you.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

blueboy68
New Community Member

Hi thanks for reply had I been a bit more alert I would of known, so what shall I do get in touch with my bank, I used my credit card stored on

paypal to pay, another thing is the seller never even bothered responding yet still won the case, the video clearly shows I was mugged

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@blueboy68 

Ring the number on the back of your credit card to contact your card issuer OR if you do online credit card banking then raise a complaint in there.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.