Dispute help.

Xxcgallxx3
New Community Member
Ok so I dont know how to really work this stuff since here goes. I had bought something that I did not receive i had a tracking number but all it ever said was label was made for weeks so I opened a dispute saying I didn't receive said item. Often I opened the dispute seller had sent me face mask that is not at all nowhere near what I had bought and I dl t know how to change my dispute to significantly different or whatever it is called. I had contacted the seller and they said they will issue me a partly refund and I dont have to send goods back I domt want there goods I paid 170.00 for something not paper face mask. I told them I want a full refund ill send their "goods" back and they have ignored me since that message. so I guess my question is when my dispute is done being reviewed on the 27th because I cant edit it can I then exsplain I did not get what I ordered I just want my money back and I've been beating myself up over this because it was my daughter's big Christmas gift and I feel horrible because I cant offord to buy her anything else till I get the money back afyee Christmas had past I was just gunna use it as a birthday girlf but now that has passed and I just feel horrible and don't want to chance loosing the money because they decided to scam me and send the cheapest thing they can find after I opened a dispute saying I never received anything. Im sorry if this is hard to understand im not good at these kind of things as you can see im out 170
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Xxcgallxx3 

You are only allowed 1 dispute per transaction so the only way you can get a second dispute opened is to contact Paypal (when and if you can) and see if they will open a second dispute for you.
They may decline citing policies but if you say you made a mistake then they might open a second dispute for you.

If not then if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then consider contacting your card issuer and see if they will help you with a chargeback?

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.