Dispute declined

coachn41
Contributor
Contributor

There was a cash withdrawal made from my account that was not mine. I reported it the same day it happened but my dispute was declined in less than 24 hours. I dont know why it was declined or what city/town the transaction occurred. Thus was for $275!! Any suggestions for help?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_JonK

Hello @coachn41,

I'm sorry to hear $275 was withdrawn from your account without your knowledge. If you've already filed an unauthorized case and that case has been declined, I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support via phone, Facebook instant message or Twitter direct message to see if you can appeal that decision. Our Customer Support can review that case again and see if there's any new information that was not taken into consideration in the first decision. 

Good luck, I hope our Customer Support is able to assist.

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

coachn41
Contributor
Contributor

I have filed 2 disputes and both were denied. Paypal says to contact Walmart with the transaction ID. Walmart doesn't have any record of the transaction ID and says to contact Paypal.  So, here I am with $275 gone from an unknown location that I'm told would have required a photo ID. I guess I'm just supposed to be ok with someone, somewhere taking my money and having photo identification that appears to be me but no one can tell me where? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.