Dispute closed with no resolution and no cummincation.

Cee6805
Contributor
Contributor

I filed dispute PP-D-55685994 on 14 Feb, no refund has been submitted as of yet. I checked the status today and it shows as CLOSED as of 5 Mar. I received NO email from PayPal telling me it was closed and there is no reason listed as to why.

I have now contacted the seller again via their Facebook page, which they state is always responded to ... it is NOT. Not one word. This now makes 5 times I have tried to contact this shady business TitleSeventy.com.

I want a refund. I want PayPal to respond as to WHY this was closed with no reason! I have never had an issue with PayPal before this.

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cee6805 

Which dispute did you open?

Did you escalate to a claim?

You can't use phone/Facebook/Twitter at the moment.

The only option is to go to the message centre in your paypal account and email them OR the live chat option 'may be' up and running at the moment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Cee6805
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass Yes, I opened the dispute on he website. I gave the dispute number in the original post. If you can give me a link to escalate, I will be happy to try that.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cee6805 

If you don't say which dispute you opened then i can't advise.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Cee6805
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlassit is dispute PP-D-55685994

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cee6805 

That is meaningless to me i can't view your paypal account so why can't you just say which dispute it was?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Cee6805
Contributor
Contributor

My apologies @kernowlass 

Transaction ID:87C34426D00119931

Item not received

Case ID: PP-D-55685994

You

I placed the order for this item on Dec 16 - 2019, I have tried contacting the seller 3 times now and have not received one response. I would like my money refunded at this time. BBB shows many complaints of the same thing. This company is bogus and scamming people out of money. Transaction ID 87C34426D00119931 TitleSeventy Return shipping refunds Request return shipping refund Invoice ID c12207904358489.1

Requested Refund: $49.00 USD

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cee6805 

OK so you opened a dispute for non receipt of item.

The dispute stage is for negotiation between you and the seller.

If no refund / item then you have up to 20 days to escalate to a claim IN the resolution centre.

So did you escalate to a claim or did it 'time out' at 20 days and was closed?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Cee6805
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlassI did not escalate to claim, as I was not aware that was the next step. My guess then, is that it timed out and closed after the 20 days.

If you have the link to escalate, then I will be happy to go that route.

Thank you for the information.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cee6805 

Sadly once closed you can't escalate or re-open.

Also its only x1 dispute per transaction.

If you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then contact them and see if they will help you with a chargeback?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.