Dispute closed on buyers side, open on my side.

zhxwks
Contributor
Contributor

I need to get my money. There was an issue with the buyers card that had been resolved. He has closed the case but it is still, for some reason, open on my side.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

LiamCaleb1528
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @zhxwks 

It's a good thing that you managed to notify us about your issue. There might be a possibility that your money is still being processed to be refunded to you. you see, we have a time frame for that depends on what funding source is being used. Normally for bank accounts it's 3-5 business days and 3-6 business days or one billing cycle depends on your financial institution for credit cards. Here's a link that might help you in the future: https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/where-is-my-refund-faq1212?app=searchAutoComplete

Hope this will help you, a kudos will be appreciated. Stay safe now and Have a Nice day!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

LiamCaleb1528
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @zhxwks 

It's a good thing that you managed to notify us about your issue. There might be a possibility that your money is still being processed to be refunded to you. you see, we have a time frame for that depends on what funding source is being used. Normally for bank accounts it's 3-5 business days and 3-6 business days or one billing cycle depends on your financial institution for credit cards. Here's a link that might help you in the future: https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/where-is-my-refund-faq1212?app=searchAutoComplete

Hope this will help you, a kudos will be appreciated. Stay safe now and Have a Nice day!

Login to Me Too

VictusStore
Contributor
Contributor
Spoiler

@LiamCaleb1528 hi, i have a similar problem. Had a customer from UK while im in Indonesia (IDR). Long story short a few days after the transaction he suddenly decided to claim that the purchase was unauthorized. After some communication he decided to take down the claim and even told his customer service to close the dispute (and he even sent me screenshots as proof). 

But it's still open on my side and i don't see any options to respond to that in my resolution center. And i'm a bit worried because now my balance is negative. If you have any additional information about this, please tell me because it would help a lot.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.