Dispute closed due to supplier providing wrong tracking number

william9989
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a faulty watch that was returned, supplier posted replacement watch to the USA. I asked for a refund as I did not receive the watch but the supplier refused. I raise a dispute with paypal however the supplier gave payapal the first tracking number so it looks like i received the watch. 

How do i go about getting this resolved as paypal hasn't investigated properly and does not allow me to respond to the suppliers false information?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@william9989 

Contact customer service to reopen and change the claim reason to SNAD and then provide your return tracking number for the watch:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@william9989 

Contact customer service to reopen and change the claim reason to SNAD and then provide your return tracking number for the watch:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.