Dispute closed but NEVER received the item

LS81
Contributor
Contributor

I never received the item, but the shipper finally responded to PayPal with a USPS tracking number that said the item had been delivered to my mailbox. The item that I ordered was a canvas replacement canopy that measured 12‘ x 12‘ and Weighs 6.5 lbs.  It would be physically impossible to fit a package of that size in my mailbox. Nonetheless PayPal is keeping my $98.99 and won’t look into it further and has closed my case.  I would never do business with PayPal ever again as they don’t believe or stand by their customers, And I’ve been a customer since 2008.  Please be aware that PayPal is an unscrupulous organization and doesn’t give a damn about making things right for customers when they’ve lost money.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Shawna

Hi @LS81,

Thank you for visiting the Community Forum.

I'm sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience with a claim. It sure sounds like a disappointing situation. You can appeal the case decision within 10 days. You can find the steps to appeal in the Help Center article: How can I appeal PayPal’s decision on my case?

If you still need further assistance after trying that, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support to research this a bit further. You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact and then Call Us at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

I hope this helps!

-Shawna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.