Dispute claim refund

Tyler17Harris
New Community Member
I am reaching out to see if anyone has been In this situation before. Basically a seller claimed to have “more than 10 available” on eBay. When messaging them about when it would ship out they said it’s 8 weeks production time until it ships. So 25 days ago I started a claim the next day after purchase in hopes to get my money back. eBay “reviewed” the information on April 19th and asked for more information, and now says “Estimated case resolution Apr 27“. This is honestly ridiculous and pathetic it is taking so long to get a $600 refund back (out of my personal money/bank) on something that a seller sold me, and doesn’t even have in stock ready to ship but claims to have them available. Not to mention all the proof and screenshots I provided PayPal in the dispute a few days after starting the claim. Any information on if this has happened to you guys or what to expect on this whole ordeal would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks, Tyler
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.