Dispute claim denied - help

jackieh72
Contributor
Contributor

I recently submitted a claim for items not received, the seller has sent what they "call" a tracking reference, Paypal has therefore denied my claim. Can I contact anyone to ask for them to look at it again as the tracking reference given to Paypal was not correct and a different number to the one they sent me when I ordered the goods. This company is fraudulent and taking peoples money without providing the goods. I have contacted the company several times and they ignore me and dont reply, is there any other way I can try and get my money back?

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jackieh72

There should be an appeal option..............try that first.

https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/can-i-appeal-paypal%E2%80%99s-decision-on-my-claim-faq20...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jackieh72
Contributor
Contributor

there is no tab to appeal when I click through, can you suggest anything else please? thanks

Login to Me Too

dmonagas
Contributor
Contributor

Hi  jackieh72, did you solve the problem? I have the same problem, Traking number show clearly that item is on the way since two month ago, and paypal decide to forget about buyer protection and give a hand to seller, they said by message how to claim, but is referred to a tab I can't see in my closed cases.

Very very angry and completely frustrated with paypal decision and what is more without a way to claim, the message center is responded by a machine or a copy-paste human.

Thinking in closing my account after 12 years in paypal. 

Regards.

Login to Me Too

jackieh72
Contributor
Contributor

hi, no - sadly i have not had anymore replies from Paypal and this issue has not been rectified. they did not send me anyway to appeal or claim to get my money back, can you tell me what they told you to do please? i feel like i have no hope of ever getting my money back and i even offered proof of the companys scam emails to me that were fraudulent 😞

@dmonagas wrote:

Hi  jackieh72, did you solve the problem? I have the same problem, Traking number show clearly that item is on the way since two month ago, and paypal decide to forget about buyer protection and give a hand to seller, they said by message how to claim, but is referred to a tab I can't see in my closed cases.

Very very angry and completely frustrated with paypal decision and what is more without a way to claim, the message center is responded by a machine or a copy-paste human.

Thinking in closing my account after 12 years in paypal. 

Regards.

Login to Me Too

dmonagas
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there, they told me to do this: ( sorry is in Spanish): Inicie sesión en su cuenta PayPal en www.paypal.es. Vaya al Centro de resoluciones. Puede encontrar el Centro de resoluciones en la sección de Ayuda de su cuenta PayPal. Seleccione Casos cerrados y busque la reclamación. Haga clic en Recurrir. Siga las instrucciones y proporcione la información requerida. But can't find claim in closed cases.
Login to Me Too

jackieh72
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for your reply, I tried to to appeal with a link another member sent to me but it isn’t actually there! So there was no button for me to press either. I have now sent them an email through the contact page but have had no response or acknowledgement of the email, I doubt this will ever be resolved .
Login to Me Too

dmonagas
Contributor
Contributor
I hope you have a better email reply than me, as I said, they just copy and paste some info witch were inaccurate. Appeal o claim button in closed case simply doesn't exist for me. I just delete my credit cards and bank account info and will delete my account soon if not received clear info about the desition. Paypal became an unsafe place for me. I don't feel protected as buyer anymore. Let me know if get any update. Good luck!! (Now is needed in Paypal )
Login to Me Too

justyou81
New Community Member

I got denied bymy claim too. I closing my account.. well I cant close it as it in arrears. Its annoying when you been with them for so long you can see your track history..never made a claim ever.. but they closed it and I cant appeal it at all..

its disappointing they don't give you buyer protection. My account was hacked and they used my paypal account to buy some stupid game of $223 aud. I have no proof or even a receipt nothing... they wont accept my reasons nothing..

so I wont be using paypal again..

Login to Me Too

baemory
Hello, Did PayPal ever resolve this issue? I’m dealing with the same thing. I provided tracking and PayPal denied my claim after they said I could ship the items back and I’d be refunded. I’m very angry and I’ve been on hold now for 40 minutes just trying to talk to someone. Absolutely ridiculous and I will be closing my account after this nonsense is settled. So much for siding with the buyer.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.