Dispute claim denied - help

jackieh72
Contributor
Contributor

I recently submitted a claim for items not received, the seller has sent what they "call" a tracking reference, Paypal has therefore denied my claim. Can I contact anyone to ask for them to look at it again as the tracking reference given to Paypal was not correct and a different number to the one they sent me when I ordered the goods. This company is fraudulent and taking peoples money without providing the goods. I have contacted the company several times and they ignore me and dont reply, is there any other way I can try and get my money back?

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

jackieh72
Contributor
Contributor

@jackieh72 wrote:

I recently submitted a claim for items not received, the seller has sent what they "call" a tracking reference, Paypal has therefore denied my claim. Can I contact anyone to ask for them to look at it again as the tracking reference given to Paypal was not correct and a different number to the one they sent me when I ordered the goods. This company is fraudulent and taking peoples money without providing the goods. I have contacted the company several times and they ignore me and dont reply, is there any other way I can try and get my money back?

@jackieh72 wrote:

@jackieh72 wrote:

there is no appeal tab showing when I click through, anything else you can suggest please? thanks

Login to Me Too

Aniken12
Contributor
Contributor
Have been having the same problem and all that PayPal can say is .... oh wait nothing accept denied denied denied. Never you mind that I have gone and collected much needed evidence, they refuse to hear you out, send you a link that doesn’t work and continue to pass the buck to another person who tells you the same thing. It’s useless! They will rather keep ur money than assist in a dispute even with relevant proof
Login to Me Too

jackieh72
Contributor
Contributor

its very disappointing that they are not looking after their customers, i wonder if we could try through our cards that are linked to our Paypal accounts to get our money back?

Login to Me Too

Aniken12
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve tried with my bank but they said that the main investigation needs to be through PayPal and clearly it’s a problem. They can’t even give the bank feedback 😞 and no one cares
Login to Me Too

dmonagas
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I've this morning a phone call to service center, and they give me the chance to reopen the case and at least I've the opportunity to add new data to the case, now I've some days to reply. I'm collecting emails from Correos (Spanish post company) replying me that they don't have info about the parcel, hope this will be enough. No a war win but a battle, did you try to call Paypal?
Login to Me Too

jackieh72
Contributor
Contributor
No I haven’t tried calling them - thanks for your advice. I will give it a try, good luck !
Login to Me Too

dmonagas
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there, finally Paypal resolve the appeal refounding me. Probably best way is to give them a call when buyer protection is not respected by case resolution. My sense is that case are semi automatically resolved, not a human behind them until you appeal. Can't proof thatis only my opinion. They told me by email that in some case they give both party reason and refund to both. Hope you can can solve your problem too. Regards.
Login to Me Too

jackieh72
Contributor
Contributor
That is fantastic news, I am really pleased for you. I will call them too as you suggest - it’s worth a try!
Login to Me Too

ncyaj
Contributor
Contributor

This thread looks a little dated. It's now 2021, and I can't believe PayPal still has these issues. 

I am having this same issue, where PayPal clearly didn't do their homework. I did NOT receive the item I purchased. The scam company out of China evidently gave BS false info to PayPal showing it was delivered – it was NOT. The original tracking given to me shows it's been stuck in Chicago for more than a month, and is still stuck there as I write this tonight. 

It's nearly impossible to get a hold of PayPal via phone when you're a working person and they have limited hours during the day only. So what to do?

For anyone else who has encountered the lackluster effort of PayPal who's too quick to close a dispute based on fraudulent info ... CALL YOUR BANK. They take it more seriously and will file your claim right away – REGARDLESS of PayPal's lack of caring about its customers (my PayPal account is linked to my bank account). 

I'm curious if anyone here has ever had success appealing PayPal's lazy decision to believe a scam company out of China (against which I've provided tons of info showing their lack of credibility) over regular folks like us...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.