Dispute case against seller yrs987123i

Sterritt
Contributor
Contributor

I open a dispute against this seller yrs987123i then a few days later got to say it was closed please explain I’m now considering closing my in discuss with PayPal 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michelle

Hi @Sterritt,

I am so sorry to hear you had a negative experience with a recent purchase. Unfortunately, we do not have access to the dispute here on the PayPal Community Forum. The forum is an anonymous platform for PayPal members to speak to each other about their experiences while still keeping their account information private. Without more information on the dispute, this would be something you would need to speak with our customer service directly on to discuss the dispute details. You can do this by following the Help & Contact link at the bottom of the page, or you can also reach us on Facebook or at @AskPayPal on Twitter.  

Thank you for joining the Community!

Michelle 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.