Dispute being reviewed

Hijaika
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I ordered something that never arrived almost 4 months ago, so i opened a dispute and when i did not hear from the seller i escalated it. I escalated it a month ago and i still have not gotten any answer. Meanwhile the seller promised to refund if i close the dispute, but the paypal website is so broken that i cannot even close the claim. Ive tried contacting the paypal, but all i get is automated email responses. Also calling is not the best option, because english isnt my first language. So what more can i do?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hijaika

If you opened a dispute for non receipt of item then DO NOT close it as you can't re-open it or open a second one and the seller will probably ignore you.

Paypal claims appear to be very slow at the moment (I think they are inundated with a recent scam company), so just hang on until they make a decision.

They also allow a longer time if it was an international sale.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hijaika

If you opened a dispute for non receipt of item then DO NOT close it as you can't re-open it or open a second one and the seller will probably ignore you.

Paypal claims appear to be very slow at the moment (I think they are inundated with a recent scam company), so just hang on until they make a decision.

They also allow a longer time if it was an international sale.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Hijaika
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, thanks for your swift response. Is there any way of knowing how long it will (or usually does) take?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hijaika

That would depend on Paypal customer services really, your guess is as good as mine  Smiley Frustrated

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Hijaika
Contributor
Contributor
But it does get reviewed eventually right :D?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hijaika

If its still open then yes............!!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Hijaika
Contributor
Contributor
It is still open, i will just continue to wait theb. Thanks for answering.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.