Dispute being rejected even tho there was a problem with paypal and no response from them

NiGhTs1
Contributor
Contributor

I had a dispute going about an item I got which wasn't even close to what I had, I opened a dispute and the buy wanted to only give me half of what i paid, tied for about a week to reply no it's not good enough, but p[ayapl kept on having errors when I was trying to say so, then I tried to send a message which hasn't even been looked at the phone is even worse. Now the case was closed and denied, can i try again or I can't do anything.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Cjessie
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a pet water fountain(sprinkler). Paid $40 canadian & all I got was a piece of clear tube, I emailed the company& they said its n the way, never came paypal said to ship back what I got with a tracking # If I did it that way would have cost me $50 so I sent it regular mail $13 to ship. I told pay pal & I had the receipt & stamp & a picture, but paypal denied me because I didn't have a tracking # now I'm out $53 what a joke China must just be laughing. How can paypal let this happend. I'm a hard working honest person who got **bleep** by China & paypal

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8
Solved

Cjessie
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a pet water fountain(sprinkler). Paid $40 canadian & all I got was a piece of clear tube, I emailed the company& they said its n the way, never came paypal said to ship back what I got with a tracking # If I did it that way would have cost me $50 so I sent it regular mail $13 to ship. I told pay pal & I had the receipt & stamp & a picture, but paypal denied me because I didn't have a tracking # now I'm out $53 what a joke China must just be laughing. How can paypal let this happend. I'm a hard working honest person who got **bleep** by China & paypal
Login to Me Too

Walter018
Contributor
Contributor

I have two incidents .. I never bought anything Facebook until now.  I saw that the Paypal have a refund policy and so I decided to purchase using Paypal.  But it turned out that the two retailer ( both from China ) are scammer.  They sent me a cheap item instead of the original and when I file a dispute, Paypal did not help.  In fact they close my file much earlier then the dead line they gave me to supply my evidence because I wrote to say that I am very disappointed that Paypal seem to be in cahoot with these scammers !!

Login to Me Too

11caro11
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing has happened to me PayPal are letting these get away with it
Login to Me Too

Walter018
Contributor
Contributor

So I told Paypal they are in cahoot with the scammer and immediately without any consideration, they closed my case in favour of the scammer ...

Login to Me Too

sroseh

they did the same thing to me

Login to Me Too

Sycamore1289
Contributor
Contributor

I bought some glasses from a site that will only allow you to pay with paypal. The company was called Folkeswagen, who seem to have many aliases but with no direct contact email or phone. The glasses were not as described so as per instructions I sent them back to yes another alias Ukela in china. I have the postage receipt/proof of posting, Royal mail say they cannot trace the company or delivery to it in China and have refunded my postal charge.

The last I herd before paypal shut down any correspondence was get proof from the post office. I now have that proof but paypal have shut down the claim saying its resolved, It most certainly is not resolved, as paypal have done what they always seem to do, DUMPED THEIR CUSTOMER and backed the fraudulent trader. And made it near on impossible to contact them. I will think again about purchasing from a company who only accepts paypal. Sorry ebay but that is the only conclusion I can make. I will be shopping on Amazon from now on.

Login to Me Too

SwoopIntl
Contributor
Contributor

My transaction was just closed today and I'm really upset.  The seller was to post a video ad on her Instagram account.  As soon as I paid the money, she stopped communicating and then told me she was busy.   When she finally responded and told me she posted the video, it was nowhere to be seen on the Instagram page.  I asked for a screenshot and the link, all I got was a screenshot and then she stopped responding.   I filed a claim and only then she responded but not to give me a link to the ad, but to complain that I filed a dispute.   After my initial complaint, Paypal didn't ask me for any additional information or any rebuttal and has sided with her.  How did they come to that conclusion? I have zero proof the video ad ran!  I have nothing to show for it.  I would love to re-open the dispute, but is this possible?  I will never again pay for anything using paypal if I can help it.  

Login to Me Too

sroseh

same with me

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.