Dispute account limitation

lenomanu
Contributor
Contributor

My account has been limited permanently can i dispute this?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @lenomanu,

I'm sorry to hear about the permanent limitation. The decision to limit permanently is not one that is made lightly. What was the reason listed for the limitation?

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

lenomanu
Contributor
Contributor

I have no in formation of what happen am informed that i when against the user agreement but have not done anything as such 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @lenomanu,

I'm sorry to hear that. If you believe the limitation was made in error, you can contact customer service. If they review the limitation and uphold the decision, there wouldn't be any further recourse for appeal, however.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this can be resolved!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.