Dispute a payment

The_Mask
Contributor
Contributor

Dears,

I got an issue and i tried to solve it with resolution center and messaging center but no use till now.

One seller opened a claim against me in Jan that he has not received a payment in month of Sep last year. Iam not sure why but PayPal decided the claim was in his favor and send him the amount from my balance making its negative by the same refunded amount. I was not aware as not one contacted me from papal, no emails, nothing. When I logged in and I saw the negative balance, I tried to open a claim about the transaction but I was not allowed, I tried to open a claim about any other transactions related to him but for some reason I was not allowed to go against any claim. Even I tried to open his claim but Iam not allowed as well to see his claim. I went back in the activities to month of Sep, I found the original transaction and I opened a claim against it, I report immediately the double charge as the seller received his full payment and the charge that he received the second time was a fraud. I complained as well how no one approach me to validate the issue with me I explained the whole situation, and the decision was in my favor with an apology from papal of the misunderstanding. They said that the payment will be refunded to me. They refunded the amount on 3rd of Jan to my balance, however they again charge it back on the same day making my balance negative again.

I contacted messaging center and after long conversation explaining every thing again, they decided the same decision that the case in my favor and I should be refunded however my balance still negative. 

The funny part, The case that I opened  and they decided on 3rd of Jan its in my favor and they say they will refund me , On 13 Jan they have change it "Transaction is not covered". They change after 10 days, I have all emails and screenshots as well. Why they change ? The only reason I can think of is because they realize he is a fraud and there is no way to get back from him the money !! Then why they allowed him to open a claim after 3 month of a transaction and issue the money to him with out even bothering to talk to me and now I am not covered!!!

Now my balance still in negative and I hope some one from community/PayPal to help me.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@The_Mask 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@The_Mask 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

CatDancing
Contributor
Contributor
I too ordered a face mask that was advertised as a N-19 face mask by a company called ECOMMOVADG. It was definitely not as advertised (I even sent a photograph of the mask) I was informed PayPal will not resolved not as advertised claim. I was charged 58.29 by my credit card company but 75.00 by PayPal. I am currently working with my credit card company to resolve. After this incident I am rexamining using PayPal. The seem to advocate more for their sellers judging by subscribers responses.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.