Dispute Settle and "closed in my favor" but not resolved and i am unable to register a new dispute

rshellow
Contributor
Contributor

Disputed Case ID: # PP-D-63658950 - was a transaction that was paid partially by Paypal funds and partially by credit card. The total charge to the Paypal Account was $1054.58 USD. The whole transaction amount of 1044.58 was submitted for dispute and resolution and the dispute was "closed in my favor" but only the Visa portion of the transaction $723.40 was credited the additional $331.18 came from cash funds sitting in my PayPal account and this has not been returned to my account. When i go to the "resolution center, the dispute comes up but does not allow me to send in another dispute for the 331.13  I am owed these funds too and these funds need to be refunded back to my account. When I go to the resolution center and i am in an endless loop telling me my dispute is settled when i try to open a dispute on the transaction ID. Who do i contact to complete my dispute and secure my refund

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.