Dispute - Seller stopped replying. What can I do to speed up the process. Goods and Services Used

bsacco
Contributor
Contributor

Hey All,

I purchased an item from a seller, I used Goods and Services to pay for the item.

Seller has completely stopped replying to messages. He was very responsive prior to paying. I asked if he sent the item 3 times in a period of 48 hours, The first message I sent he replied back with "I'll do it now." Since then hasn't replied back to me since and has blocked communications. He is clearly a scammer. 

I've raised a dispute with PayPal which he hasn't responded too. However it now says that I need to wait until the 14/10 to push the matter forward. Is there anyway that I can speeden up the process and talk with PayPal direct earlier than the 14/10. I've tried calling them but I was on hold for 3 hours and got hung up on.

I've provided evidence, messages etc that show he has stopped replying etc.

What should my next step be? Does disputing a payment put the sellers account on hold, so he can't take out the money?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.