Dispute: Seller reported false shipping number to Paypal. i NEED TO UPDATE CASE - HOW?

BlueNotes
Contributor
Contributor

I have a pending dispute case PP-D-69559488.

I ordered an item through the BodyLineale website and two things happened.   1st - they sent me the wrong item, which they acknowledged and agreed to send me the correct item.  2nd - the correct item was lost in transit and the shipping company/tracking site says "lost in transit, contact seller".

The seller acknowledged the lost item via email and offered an "Store Credit"   They then refused a refund request.  Thereafter, I opened up a Paypay Dispute case.   

When the seller replied to Paypal - they replied with a DIFFERENT SHIPPING NUMBER then they provided to me and are suggesting my item has been received!   I've tried putting that new number into the tracking site and it doesn't even come up as a real number.   I need to update my case to tell Paypal that the shipper number provided them is FALSE and I do not have the item.   

I can't find anyway to update my case (provide my original shipper number and the message from the shipper that shows item is lost).

Can anyone tell me how to update a dispute resolution case? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

digsatcom
Contributor
Contributor
This website is an absolute fraud. Address in AZ but are in China. They issued a shipping tracking number that never left China. Thankfully they didn't send me a box of rocks. PayPal has been sitting on my dispute for 3 months! Most messages sent to PayPal get auto replied with Covid-19 disclaimers. Report bodylineale to the BBB.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.