Dispute- Royal Mail lost my parcel

Ellaxxss
Contributor
Contributor
Hello everyone I recently bought a bracelet which was very expensive . However I got it authenticated and it turned out it was fake. I opened a dispute, and sent the bracelet back. I upload the tracking information and screenshots. However it appears the parcel has gone missing! I sent it first class signed for without any insuarance (feel so stupid) and the seller still hasn’t received it. I rung up Royal Mail and they said it doesn’t count as missing till another 3 days time. They told me to ring in 3 days time and they would do a search. The case is due to close in 2 days. I tried ringing PayPal today to see if they could extend the time period before it closes. How does everyone think this will go? So worried I’m going to loose all my money 😞
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Ellaxxss,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

In general, if you receive an item that is not as described and we ask you to return it, we would need to receive proof that the item was delivered before issuing a refund. If the parcel went missing, please reach out to Royal Mail directly to request for a refund. 

I hope this helps.

Martina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.